Important information is outlined below for year end Accounts Payable and Payroll timesheet deadlines.
Tips for a successful year end:
- Process or submit financial activities well in advance of the final deadlines.
- All final deadlines are subject to volume constraints. If document submission is delayed there is risk that even with the deadlines stated high volume could jeopardize successful completion of year-end processing.
- Clearly write 18/19 on the top of your documents.
- Ensure proper backup is included with your financial submissions. This will cut down on items needing to be returned and creating further delays.
- Wire transfers are only processed on Vancouver campus. Send information directly to them.
Specific deadlines and detailed information can be found in the 2019 Year End Timelines and Procedures (document updated March 1, 2019)
- document updated to show final deadline for entries for final ledger run and payroll timesheet deadline was mistakenly listed as April 1st when actually is it March 28th)
Payroll Timesheet Submission Deadline
- Timesheets are due by 12 noon on Thursday, March 28th.