Payroll at UBC's Okanagan Finance Operations and Strategies office can help answer questions about pay, benefits, taxes, and more.
Your Payroll contacts are:
|Angela Sali, BA, PCP
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
|Paula Lambert, PCP
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
|Tel: 250.807.8616||Tel: 250.807.8625|
|E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
- Generates payroll.
- UBC Faculty & Staff Self-Service employees sign in to find their payroll information, such as pay statements, benefits and beneficiary information, etc.
- Your Benefits enrolments, including Medical Services Plan, Extended Health, Dental, and Employee and Family Assistance.
- Life Insurance applications, including Basic Life, Optional Life, Spousal Life, and Income Replacement (Disability) plans.
- Tuition Waiver approvals
- Leave of Absence benefits maintenance
- Other Benefits, some of which are administered by Payroll.
- Your Taxes
- Forms for all benefits, other payroll transactions, web links and other relevant information regarding payroll.
- Administrative Procedures: providing forms, policies, and other information to departmental managers.
- Tax Slip FAQ
Last reviewed 8/24/2017 2:54:06 PM
Important Information About Accessing UBC Vancouver Finance Links
When accessing pages that are directly linked to UBC Vancouver Finance, you will be prompted to sign in using your CWL Login.
Signing in once will allow you to access all locked information on their site.
This is due to heightened security features of accessing sensitive information.