Finance Inquiries

Please note that for the time being, and to ensure the safety and security of our team members and the university community as a whole, the Finance Department is working remotely.


Questions relating to Payroll should be directed to
Questions relating to Accounts Payable should be directed to
General inquiries for Finance can be directed to


Important Information – Accessing UBC Vancouver Finance Links

When accessing pages that are directly linked to UBC Vancouver Finance, you will be prompted to sign in using your CWL Login.

Signing in once will allow you to access all locked information on their site.

This is due to heightened security features of accessing sensitive information.