The Research Finance teams at UBC's Okanagan and Vancouver campuses are responsible for post award financial administration of:
- Research and specific purpose project grants in compliance with funding agency, university and accounting policies
- The Okanagan team portfolios are assigned by department
- The Vancouver team portfolios are sponsor specific
Research Finance and Researcher Roles & Responsibilities
Portfolio of Research Finance Resources
The Office of Research Services (ORS) and the University Industry Liaison Office (UILO) provide pre award services with:
- Budget development
- Research grant application
- Negotiation and amendments to contracts and agreements
- Transfer of funds to collaborators
- Obtaining ethics compliance certificates
Last reviewed 12/6/2017 11:09:55 AM
Important Information About Accessing UBC Vancouver Finance Links
When accessing pages that are directly linked to UBC Vancouver Finance, you will be prompted to sign in using your CWL Login.
Signing in once will allow you to access all locked information on their site.
This is due to heightened security features of accessing sensitive information.