Please visit the UBC Vancouver Finance Forms page for all form inquiries.
There are two types of journal transaction that can be processed in Workday: Accounting Journals, and Accounting Adjustments.
Accounting Journals are used for:
- Corrections to transactions that involve splits
- Manual financial reporting adjustments
- Interfund transfers (processed by your Finance Manager)
Accounting Adjustments are used for:
- Corrections to worktags for supplier invoices and expense reimbursements
- For expense transactions that have been posted and paid
A Workday Quick Guide for Journal transactions has been developed and can be found here:
For detailed information about each type of accounting entry, process and workflow, please click Here
Supply Management Forms
- UBC HR Fast Track Assessment Form – Independent Contractor vs Employee