Please visit the UBC Vancouver Finance Forms page for all form inquiries.
If you are a UBC Okanagan member and would like to request an ROE, verification, or T4 statement, please visit here for information on how to do so.
There are two types of journal transaction that can be processed in Workday: Accounting Journals, and Accounting Adjustments.
Accounting Journals are used for:
- Corrections to transactions that involve splits
- Manual financial reporting adjustments
- Interfund transfers (processed by your Finance Manager)
To request an Accounting Journal, complete the request form and submit, with supporting documentation, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Adjustments are used for:
- Corrections to worktags for supplier invoices and expense reimbursements
- For expense transactions that have been posted and paid
To request an Accounting Adjustment, complete the request form and submit to email@example.com
A Workday Quick Guide for Journal transactions has been developed and can be found here:
For detailed information about each type of accounting entry, process and workflow, please click Here
Payroll Accounting Journal Forms
Payroll Accounting Journals are used to record manual adjustments for payroll where Payroll Accounting Adjustments are not feasible.
Please submit the completed request form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supply Management Forms
- UBC HR Fast Track Assessment Form – Independent Contractor vs Employee