Note: we recommend using Internet Explorer as a browser for viewing these forms
Most forms can be found on the UBC Vancouver Finance Forms page, including the following categories under the search field called Section:
- General (lists all forms)
- Budget & Reporting
- Banking & Leases
- Payroll (for example, blank Timesheets and TD1 BC and Personal Tax Forms).
Some Okanagan specific forms are listed below. Return all completed, signed forms to UBC’s Okanagan campus Payroll Department
- Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable and Supply Management)
- Research Finance
- For Vendors (Electronic Fund Transfer for Canadian and US Vendors – EFT)
For convenience, a direct link to number generators is provided:
- Journal Voucher Number Generator
- Q Requisition Number Generator
- Travel Requisition Number Generator
For access for first-time users and department transfers, please complete the below application and then submit the form as an attachment via the online Peoplesoft Support Web Form.
If there are any questions regarding access and for existing users requiring additional security rights, please contact Luke Yang.
- FMS Access Request for Data Entry or Reviewer
only for those who need to perform data entry or reviewer duties in FMS Live
- FMS nQuery Access Request
gain access to FMS nQuery to perform tasks such as: Processing online Cash Receipts, run General Ledger Reports
Dept ID and PG Request Form
Send completed forms to Luke Yang.
If there are any questions regarding which form is applicable to your situation, please email Luke Yang prior to your application.
Changes to FMS signing authority
Email Luke Yang an outline of the changes to signing authority for Department ID and/or PGs. The email must either be sent directly from someone on the PG who already has signing authority (refer to FMS nQuery), or from yourself with a copy to the PG signing authority or department manager.
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Deposit Cancellation/Change
- Request for Information Form (ROE)
- WorkSafe BC Form
- Cancel MSP
- Change your address or update your dependents
- Cancel Extended Health
- Cancel Dental Coverage
- TD1 British Columbia Personal Tax Credits Return (Provincial tax form)
- TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return (Federal tax form)
- UBC HR Fast Track Assessment Form – Independent Contractor vs Employee
- Reimbursement to Employee for Cash Payment under $500 made to Non-Employee Indigenous Peoples (Canada)