HRMS Training Workshop
Topic: HRMS Workflow
“Workflow” is the terminology used to describe how electronic approvals are accomplished in the following HRMS modules:
Position Management, eRecruit and ePAF.
This lecture style course is open to HRMS users who initiate or approve transactions in HRMS, and would like more information on how Workflow works and how the rules are administered. Time will be given after the presentation for questions.
We will review the following:
- the rules table.
- FMS Signing Authorities.
- setting up multiple approval steps.
- setting up primary and secondary approvers.
- workflow notification emails.
- how to check if you have approvals to do.
- how to add extra approvers.
- delegating approval while on vacation.
Note: Registration information will be used only for processing your registration.